Re: Feature

In invoice details i don't see this the combobox. I see the invoice
lines in a GtkTreeView and the customer_id field in an GtkEntry with
open and search buttons.

Choices feature is for an static list like mr,mss etc.

I tell about a "choices" feature that shown a variable list specifying
the relaitionship.

For example, in invoid details, a combobox like "choices" but with the
name of all customer instear an entry and the buttons.