Re: New

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 11:28 +0100, perriman wrote:
I'm trying to build glom from jhbuild but it is the hell!!

I get an error in gnutls version. jhbuild download gnutls-1.4 but libepc
uses gnutls-1.6. I try to skip gnutls because ubuntu have gnutls-1.6 but
libepc not compile:

Yes, that's a new problem. jhbuild has gnutls 1.4 but libepc required
gnutls 1.6. I have reduced the version check in libepc because it
doesn't really need 1.6. You should not skip the gnutls build - it's
easier if everything is built in jhbuild.

You might try the glom-1-6 branch of glom. It has less dependencies and
is generally more stable.