Re: Building Glom

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 13:42 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:

Could you post the exact error message? What distro is this? Doesn't
google show any solutions?

I CCed gnome-db-list, because they are far more likely to be able to
help.

FC5. There isn't a package for glom for it, so I'm struggling
even to run it...

Well it's basically:

In file included from gda-mysql-provider.c:30:
gda-mysql.h:34:19: error: mysql.h: No such file or directory

My initial guess was that I could enter jhbuild shell and build it
myself, telling configure to include only postgresql support,
but I don't have that in my prefix neither...

Marko