Re: [gnome-db] Re: Building Glom
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Marko Anastasov <marko marko anastasov name>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org, glom-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Re: Building Glom
- Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 12:55:55 +0200
On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 13:52 +0200, Marko Anastasov wrote:
On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 13:42 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
Could you post the exact error message? What distro is this? Doesn't
google show any solutions?
I CCed gnome-db-list, because they are far more likely to be able to
FC5. There isn't a package for glom for it, so I'm struggling
even to run it...
Well it's basically:
In file included from gda-mysql-provider.c:30:
gda-mysql.h:34:19: error: mysql.h: No such file or directory
My initial guess was that I could enter jhbuild shell and build it
myself, telling configure to include only postgresql support,
but I don't have that in my prefix neither...
if you want to disable mysql, just pass --without-mysql to libgda's
configure/autogen.sh (or add it to your .jhbuildrc, as explained in a
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
] [Thread Prev