Re: glom problems

Murray Cumming wrote:
Thanks for the clue. Had you tried opening the example before making
this fix?

I guess No, and I guess that the problem is fixed by opening the
example. I'd like confirmation though.
I did try opening the examples but it said I didn't have permission to create the db. This was my first ever postgresql set-up so I did wonder if I'd configured my user okay...

 Had you opened the example before creating your own file?

Do you now have the problem with subsequent newly-created files?

I think I've fixed this now. It was only adding the user to the
developer group when creating from examples, not when creating new
databases from scratch.
It would make sense as I've since made new files through glom and had no permission issues (now that I am a member of the glom-developer group within postgresql).

Incidentally I've found some interesting layout problems but I'll have to wait until I'm back in the office tomorrow to try to reproduce. Are images (screenshots) allowed to this mailing list?

P h i l l