Re: off topic: how to "start" Glom

Hello,

On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 08:36 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
How did you "allow the access" exactly? I assume that "create the user
in Postgres" means using createuser (as on the wiki) but answering no
for the "can create new databases" question.

No, it means doing what's written on the second part of the "initial
configuration" page. I answered yes to the "can create database"
question.

The version in debian crashes often when adding new fields. I suspect
that's fixed in cvs.

How can you update an installation with the cvs (sorry, total newbie
here)?.

Empty of data or empty of fields and/or tables?

Empty fields and tables. The tables exist, but there is nothing in them.

Nicolas