Re: off topic: how to "start" Glom

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 19:22 +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
Strangely enough, you're sending this to the list owner.

Ah, that's my fault, sorry. I've fixed the CC.

 Even though it
looks like your address book entry is 'glom-devel-list', the address you
sent it to is 'glom-devel-list-owner'. You probably wanted to send this
to the list, instead of the list owner (and the GNOME list moderators).
Please correct the CC on any replies.

And, I don't know much about postgreSQL, but if it's anything like
mysql, the problem you're describing is probably because the user you
are connecting to the database as does not have permission to create the
tables

Yes, and that's mentioned in the instructions. Nicolas, did you do that?

--
Ross