Re: ANNOUNCE: Glom 0.8.37

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 17:14 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
2) Lookup buttons for ID fields.  What if I have hundreds of contacts,
am I supposed to remember the IDs of all them?  Have a small button
beside ID fields that opens a small list window for picking the ID by
displaying several fields from the table.  For example: Contactid, Full
Name, City, State, Zip.  I believe you already have a list of fields
like this defined for each table?

I'm trying to implement that right now. For small numbers of related
records, there's already the choces drop down.

That's done in cvs. A Find button next to the key field opens a
secondary window where you can enter find criteria and then select from
a list of found records.

--
Murray Cumming