Re: [glade--]Problems with glade_get_widget_tree() during runtime

Dhaval Mehta schrieb:
Hi Christof,
I am writing in regards to the 'Problems with glade_get_widget_tree() during runtime' post. I work with Mukund, and I just wanted to say we're still getting that error. We've tried so many different things, but no success yet. I was wondering if you had any suggestions for us - things we could try. Is the code we have for getting a widget right? I tried similar thing in C, and that worked. But the C++ version still does not work. Is there something you think we might be missing? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Sorry, I overlooked Mukund's post. Can you post a minimal example (most preferred with Makefile.am/configure.in etc) for me to look at (might be private mail). Debugging wrong-object-pointing pointers is not possible without a reference program at hand.

Yours
   C. Petig

PS: Either use a different packer than zip or winzip or make the mail differ in size from the currently circulating virii (27k-44k) to avoid unnecessary delays.