[glade--]Problems with glade_get_widget_tree() during runtime

Hi Christof,

I am writing in regards to the 'Problems with glade_get_widget_tree() during runtime' post.  I work with Mukund, and I just wanted to say we're still getting that error.  We've tried so many different things, but no success yet.  I was wondering if you had any suggestions for us - things we could try.  Is the code we have for getting a widget right?  I tried similar thing in C, and that worked.  But the C++ version still does not work.  Is there something you think we might be missing?  Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks much,
Dhaval

Do you Yahoo!?