Re: [glade--]CVS version of glademm

Hi Christof,

> Actually not using gnome will give you different autotools support. [The
> non-gnome version is by me, the gnome version somewhat unmaintained]

> Sadly this is not the kind of problem to go away ... I hunts me once a
> quarter.

I want to keep using glademm so I would like to re-install glademm
(not CVS version).
My project wouldn't progress without it.
I will fix wrong codes it generates manually.
To do that, if I just "make" glademm again and "make install",
will the CVS version (which doesn't work) be overwritten?

Or do you think it's a bad idea to re-install glademm?
Giving up using GNOME might be another idea, but I am not sure
if I can code without GNOME comfortablly.

--
from Susumu Yoshida(susumu yt com)