RE: [glade--]CVS version of glademm

I think you are wildy misunderstanding Christof. I don't think he is saying
that you should not be using GNOME on your desktop. I think he is saying
that you should not use the feature of glademm that generates gnomemm code
rather than just gtkmm code. I think.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net