[glade--] Re: FileChooser bug?

I am using the latest glade--, which I got today from CVS. When I
include a GtkFileChooserDialog in my project, the project will not
compile. The reason is that the corresponding class is not properly
derived:

GtkFileChooserDialog is unknown to glademm. If you take fileselection as a template to implement it all would work well. [I would commit the patch of course ;-) ]

Sorry, I'm currently somewhat more interested in development for monotone and MAGuS, so improving glademm is a less loved task.

[And answering mails as well]

Glademm choses labels for unknown widgets which works well unless it is a kind of a toplevel window. :-(

Sorry, looks like you stepped into a program which has not been developed further for some months (though I still use it in daily work).