[glade--] Re: FileChooser bug?

Christof Petig wrote:
I am using the latest glade--, which I got today from CVS. When I
include a GtkFileChooserDialog in my project, the project will not
compile. The reason is that the corresponding class is not properly
derived:

GtkFileChooserDialog is unknown to glademm. If you take fileselection as a template to implement it all would work well. [I would commit the patch of course ;-) ]

In glade 2.6.7 there is "file chooser" in GTK+Additional palette. When it is added to a window, the generated underlying code shows it is derived from Gtk::Label, which is wrong. Every time I regenerate the code, I have to manualy change Gtk::Label to Gtk::FileSelection in *_glade.cc and *_glade.hh, after which everything compiles fine. Did not try FileChooserDialog, which is absent in this version of glade.