[glade--] Re: Is this C++ [I mean, object oriented] code ????

This way, it would be even possible to dismiss the "sender" arguments in the callbacks (although they are useful when two or more widgets share the main callback).

look inside the base class.

I suppose I will have to call widget_lookup() (I think it's called that way, but I'm not very expert usign Glade yet), in order to locate my Editboxes op1 and op2. But this is not very object-oriented.

no, member variables are ;-)