Re: [glade--] Learning to use glademm-generated code

Baltasarq schrieb:
checking for gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.0... Package gtk+-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gtk+-2.0.pc'
No package 'gtk+-2.0' found

configure: error: Library requirements (gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.0) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

	It seems there is some error in the pkg-config package.

	My installed packages are:
			pkgconfig-0.15.0-4mdk
		        libgtkmm1.2-1.2.10-11mdk

you need to install the corresponding development packages (-dev or -devel)

Well, I just want the functionality glade-2 offers me (provided it finally works for me) ... and, as I said, I want to know as less gtkmm and gtk+ internals as I can.

Internals are not needed, but you should be familiar with the API to change labels and to query entries for their content ;-)