[glade--]Re: [Glade-devel] Re: glade code generation

Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com> wrote:
<snip>

> I do believe that handler stub generation is useful.  I advocate
> improving it, not removing it.

> Dissatisfactor with the UI generation code is what started the
> discussion.

Right.  But AFAIR, no effective argument has been advanced against the
UI generation code.  Somewhat valid arguments have been advanced against
generating stubs, though---and these have been used in the overall
conversation.  So, lest anyone lose sight of the fact that they apply
/only/ to stub generation, I thought I'd throw that out.

In any case, I'm curious what value you see in stub generation (over and
above prototype generation, which can go into a non-modifiable file in
C)?

Jon Cast