Re: [glade--]Compiling GUI source code error

> Please, if you find a working configuration on
> RH8.0, post it on this list
> (which libraries, which versions, which compiler).

I´m working with RH8.0 and GTK. So, I think it can
help you.
After installing RH8.0 I got the APT package from this
link because I feel more confortable with this
frontend:
http://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/psyche/apt/apt-0.5.4cnc9-fr1.i386.rpm

So, I installed it and typed the follow commands:
>apt-get update
>apt-get install gtkmm
>apt-get install gtkmm-devel     (if you want)
>apt-get install glade       (I´m not sure if I did
it)
>apt-get install gnomemm
>apt-get install anjuta          (great for me)
Another dependencies can be installed in the same
way...
Finally, I got glademm and compiled it.

Good luck.

José Luiz Bittencourt

Busca Yahoo!
O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo! encontra.
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/