[Glade-users] Glade 3.18.3 eats CPU and RAM

Has anybody else had Glade 3.18.3 use one core of the CPU and slowly
fill up RAM until the computer freezes? This only happens when Glade is
displaying a Signals window. Say the Signals tab under Widget Properties
or when editing a cellrenderer for a treeview.

As soon as Glade is shut down the RAM usage goes normal again. At this
point I refrain from having Signals windows open for any extended amount
of time. I see this behavior on three different computers so it is not
the computer.

Reuben