[Glade-users] Where is GtkFlowBox ? SOLVED

Yes, that's right!

On Jun 30, 2017 8:02 PM, "Adam Tauno Williams" <awilliam at whitemice.org>
wrote:

Quoting Charles Bradshaw <brad at bradcan.homelinux.com>:

Ok so I answered my own question. The compiled version Glade 3.20
installs its catalogs to a different directory to the package manager
installed version.
Strangely 3.20 doesn't 'know' where the installed catalogs are! Perhaps
there's some global config somewhere which tells any glade where its'
catalogs are?
Any how a little renaming the old and linking the new has fixed my
problem. Don't I just hate linux wonks. ;-}

This is all normal; the distributions packages are built with the same
path expectations, so it "just works".  That is one of the many things a
distribution does for you.  There really is no magic.  Everyone has to
agree on to where to look for stuff - that isn't LINUX, that is how
everything is [but very few people go around compiling stuff on Windows].

Glade-users maillist  -  Glade-users at lists.dot.net