[Glade-users] Glade / Gtk+ version mismatch and fatal errors

Not quite.

Glade introspects at runtime the properties and signals on GTK+
widgets, an older Glade will still give you access to whatever
properties and signals are available on the GTK+ you are running Glade
against. So an older Glade with a newer GTK+ will still expose new
properties, it will just have an even more outdated internal catalog
and know less about which new properties were introduced in which
version of GTK+.

You could roll back both GTK+ and Glade in your dev environment, or
you could use Glade 3.19 which has *most* new properties and signals
in the catalog.

Better still, if you have a sandbox with GTK+ 3.14, you can use the
glade-previewer program in that sandbox to verify your Glade file and
at least catch these warnings before deploying.