[Glade-users] Glade / Gtk+ version mismatch and fatal errors

Hi Daniel,

Glade 3.18 has been a bit stale for quite some time, I recommend that,
if it's possible for you, to build a Glade 3.19 dev snapshot for work
purposes, it has a lot more integration of newer widgets.

Regarding your deployment issue, when in doubt, refer to the GTK+
documentation[0], note that the wide-handle property was introduced in
GTK+ 3.16.

Unfortunately what's happened here is that Glade has introspected the
wide-handle property at runtime, but since Glade's catalog has not
seen any update for a while in Glade 3.18... it does not know what
version wide-handle was introduced in... we admittedly need better
integration with system GIR files (which I think by now should be
providing the 'Since' information) for this to be better automated.

Best,
    -Tristan

[0]:https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkPaned.html#GtkPaned--wide-handle