[Glade-users] hi :)

I have been trying to learn Glade just like you.

Looking at the GTK documentation provides some clues.

I have written (another) little document that explains how to
do a few things, based on the information provided by the
nice folks in this group. They had to show me how to put
radio buttons in a group and that I need an "adjustment"
for slider and spinner bars.

This has some things relevant only if you are using the
Fortran Tools and the last bits show how to use one
example with GTK-Fortran (which you probably are not
interested in :-), but all the stuff about Glade should be
relevant. Sorry, still no complete documentation, but maybe
this will help. I still want to learn how to handle a drawing.

http://www.fortran.com/Glade.pdf