[Glade-users] sliders and spinners

I have learned a lot from the GTK and GTK Fortran documentation.

And I do not mean to complain. I know it is a lot of work to do
documentation
properly. I view my role with the Fortran Tools to make it very easy to
install
a lot of things that otherwise would take time and provide a minimum of
explanation to get people started. I just wanted to make sure I was not
missing something obvious.

I will install the DevHelp. Thanks for that tip.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Tristan Van Berkom <