[Glade-users] Spinbuttons on Glade panel often change by more than 1 for one click

Another question...

I'm running Glade 3.14.2 on Ubuntu 13.04 (Raunchy Ringworm, or whatever).
The Ubuntu was a fresh install with GTK+ 3 and Glade then installed.

When I increment or decrement one of the spinbuttons in the panel on the lower-right of the Glade screen
(e.g., number of rows of a grid), I find that the value often changes by more than 1 with just one click
(usually by 2, but on rare occasions, even more. It's rather unpredictable.

I'm not sure if this is just me or not. Does anybody else experience this?

Dave