[Glade-users] Glade 3.14.2 bug?

I'm running Glade 3.14.2 on Ubuntu 13.04 (Rancid Ringtail, or whatever).

I have a UI with hundreds of widgets on it (400-500), but I don't think that should matter.

I'm getting rid of tables, hboxes, and vboxes since they're deprecated, and replacing with grids, and boxes.

When I right-click to cut items from the layout portion of the Glade screen (the center) and subsequently
paste, Glade sometimes closes unexpectedly or sometimes it even crashes. On Ubuntu, the Glade screen dims in
that case. Actually, what I see is that it doesn't crash on the cut, but on a subsequent paste. I always
paste into the layout area (center) with a right-click.? Only forcing closure can get me out of that one.
BUT, if I do all my cuts from the thingy on the right (is that a tree view?), I don't get those problems. I
still paste into the layout area with right-click.

Hopefully I explained it clearly.

Anyway, I just do my cuts from the treeview thingy and paste as usual on the layout portion and I have no
problems.

So in summary, I think doing multiple right-click cuts from the center layout area? is possibly faulty. Or
maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I'll just carry on, but I thought I'd mention it for the record.

Dave