[Glade-users] Glade with python

Just an fyi, the latest stable version of Glade will be 3.6.7 (3.6.0
will probably
have some annoying bugs)... it will still require the same version of GTK+
though.

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 8:51 PM, Hamid <hamid.r1988 at gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using Debian and as you know its package is old,
glade3.6.0 required gtk+-2.0 >= 2.14.0, but installed version on my system
is 2.12.12.

Trying to use Backports maybe there is newer version of gtk+

Thank you for this good point (:

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 7:37 AM, Tristan Van Berkom