[Glade-users] Glade with python

Sorry for further reply, but want to say something that my problem be
clearer.

For my first application and experience with Glade, I want to create a GUI
solely without any signal handling.
Just showing a GUI.

But my Glade design not showing and python scrupt hangup in gtk.main()
function.
Whereas when I using a samne prebuilt Glade file, my script works well !