[Glade-users] Glade with python

Il 27/11/2010 00:47, Hamid ha scritto:
Thank you for your help Bill,
But I want to use Glade as GUI Builder and its XML file to create my
GUI, don't want to directly write code for GUI building.
When I use glade XML file, For example, likely I have not access to a
button's connect function to handle his signal.

And so, In this case how can I handling signals correctly ?

Tried to use "glc" for automated signal handling, but give me some errors
http://glc.sourceforge.net

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 6:31 AM, Bill O'Connor <billyoc at gmail.com
<mailto:billyoc at gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hamid <hamid.r1988 at gmail.com <mailto:hamid.r1988 at gmail.com>> writes:

    > evereything was good with glade, Then write a python script and
    handle
    > signals.
    That tutorial script uses self.wTree.signal_autoconnect( dic ),
    which is
    a cheap way to get signal handling.  Don't do that.  Look at this
    script
    for an example of a signal handler and how to connect it.

    http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2tutorial/examples/helloworld.py

--
My Public PGP Key: http://tinyurl.com/hamid-pgp

Glade-users maillist  -Glade-users at lists.ximian.com