[Glade-users] windows maximize and minimize

Hi to all,
           I am using glade 3. I have a problem, that is, if i
maximize the toplevel window, only the window is getting maximized,
but their child widgets is expanding automatically according to the
size of windows. Is there any properties to set the widgets auto fit
with the window while maximizing or minimizing?. I am using pygtk with
glade. if the any methods in pygtk to do this, it would also be
helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Selvamani. S