[Glade-users] field content stays highlighted after tabing out

I have a few fields and buttons on the screen created in Glade. When I tab into a field, the content becomes
highlighted and when I tab out the highlight disappears and now the next field is highlighted. So far so
good. Now, one of my fields is a combobox which is set to be insensitive (can't tab into it) under certain
condition. So when I am tabbed into a field right before such combobox, the content of that field is
highlighted, but when I tab out and the cursor skips over the insensitive combobox and grabs the focus of the
button right after the combobox, the field I tabed out from still stays highlighted. My question is, how do I
remove the highlighting of the field after tabing out in this case?
Thanks,
Arthur.