[Glade-users] How top make scrollwindow with textview move text up

Hello.  I am just learning to use glade, and I have successfully put a
textview inside scrollwindow, and fed text to it and it works perfectly,
except that when the window is full of text, the newest text is hidden at
the bottom, and you have to scroll down to see it.  I'd like for it to be
opposite: when the textbox is full, the new text appears at the bottom, and
the oldest goes up, and the scroll bar handle stays at the bottom, with
space growing above it. Is there a way to do that? --Karl