[Glade-users] 2-digit fractional part limit on Adjustment's upper/lower bounds

Hello.

Is there a way to overcome this? ?(I mean in Glade and not via additional code)

I think this is (currently) not possible to fix from Glade, since it
looks like spin buttons have hardcoded precision (I'll check my
assumption ASAP).

Can't the limit be (dynamically) raised by Glade according to the SpinButton 'Digits' field (i.e. a
'Digits=6' would allow to insert a more precise upper/lower bound).

GtkAdjustment is in now way specific to spin button and dynamically
raising editor's precision based on some widget that simply "consumes"
adjustment is really not feasible.

I'm not sure what would the optimal solution be. IMHO, event
hardcoding a 6 or 8 decimal places would improve situation greatly,
but final solution will need to be discussed among Glade devs
(disclaimer: I'm not one of them;).

Tadej

--
Tadej Borov?ak