[Glade-users] Accessing elements on a dialog

You can access GtkDialog->action_area an ->vbox, they
are both common container areas in the dialog.

Generally though, if you added widgets to the GtkDialog inside
Glade, you should be able to get them by name directly from
the GtkBuilder.

The cases where you want to access widgets inside a stock
composite widget (dialog in this case) should be slim to none
(i.e. if you need to play with internal widgets of any of the GTK+
stock dialogs, you're probably using it wrong, or you are
needing to compensate for some bug in GTK+).

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 7:56 PM, Pablo Recio Quijano