[Glade-users] Doubt regarding including library's And simple calculator

Hello All,

        I am new to this mailing list and also just started using glade3.I
want to build simple calculator
by glade3 and c language. I have already spend lots of days on doing this
work but not much help
is available on net . I have already gone through links like

http://www.micahcarrick.com/12-24-2007/gtk-glade-tutorial-part-1.html

but unable  to proceed further .........So any help on this will be greatly
appreciated.

Main Problems:

1>file not found gtk/gtk.h and glade/glade.h i know that i should install
library's like libgtk2.0-dev, libgtk2.0-doc
    How to install this........i tried it but not worked......
2>I want to use libglade in this not gtk_builder_convert so how to
go............
3>I have developed all gui required for calculator i just want to add signal
handler to them
    so i have to write some c file and interface it with my glade file how
to do this........
4>Again one important one if I click 9 button i have to display it in
display box......

remember i have to do it in libglade.................

Please help me, I require this .......Thank for help in advance.

Thanx,
Mahesh.