[Glade-users] Questions about "filechooser_widget"

Hi there,

I am trying to build a GUI and I would like to open a file (let's say a picture).

Well, I have a main window and a second window which contains a gtk_filechooser_widget.

Now, how do have a couple of question:

1. I would like that when I click on the Menu_Button "Open", the window which contains the
gtk_filechooser_widget appears. How is that possible?
2. Also, once selected the file, I would lik to save the path as a string.

Could you help?

Thanks a lot,

samuele