[Glade-users] Convert from 3.x to 2.x?

its the diff between libglade and gtk builder I bet. You can go back by:

Open file in glade 3
Edit properties
Change format back to libglade
Save it

On 5/27/09, John Coppens <john at jcoppens.com> wrote:
Hello all.

I have a glade file, which glade-2.0 won't read (anymore). Checking the
structure of the file, I'm suspecting I opened the file in Glade-3, and
then it got saved (maybe autosaved?) in the (I suspect) libglade format.

This is the format it has now:

<widget>
  <class>GtkWindow</class>
  <name>MainWindow</name>
  <signal>
    <name>delete_event</name>

Is there some way to get back to the glade-2 format? Preferably
automatically or maybe some algorithm? The file is long enough to be
worried (500kB).

... and the file is from the Mrs' pharmacy program, so there is some
urgency (and pressure).

Thanks
John
Glade-users maillist  -  Glade-users at lists.ximian.com