[Glade-users] Convert from 3.x to 2.x?

On Wed, 27 May 2009 19:15:08 -0400
Tristan Van Berkom <tristan.van.berkom at gmail.com> wrote:

That looks like it was generated by Glade 1.

And no, Glade does not autosave, if you have problems
Glade-3, please send the Glade file in question, even
better if you send a before picture (i.e. the file before
Glade-3 loaded and saved it).

That helped a lot (the hint to its being Glade 1)! I found out where the
mixup ocurred and was able to restore the file... Thanks!

Wouldn't it be a good idea to put a line inside the xml indicating which
format it is in, and which was the generator program? Now we have already
4 versions of glade interfaces (Glade1, 2, and libglade, gtkbuilder).

Again, thanks for the help...

John