[Glade-users] Problems with newer version of Glade

Yes its supposed to be future proof, 3.6 should also allow you to
convert it and save it in GtkBuilder format, which should also just
work in the future.

We are at 3.6.3 now and I need to release a 3.6.4 soon, could be
that you ran into a bug in the earlier releases, Id need to see a
sample glade file to try and reproduce it...

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Thomas Klose