[Glade-users] Apparent bug in glade-3 with copy and paste

Oh to clarify my experiments, I went further than I did before the email and
actually tried loading the GtkBuilder file generated. There were many
complaints. :) Certainly nothing I wanted to work out by hand. Someone said
something about converting the project. I didn't see a way to do that in
Glade3. Is there some script people are using?

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 8:17 AM, Tristan Van Berkom <