[Glade-users] Problem with resizing

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 07:50 +0530, A.K.Karthikeyan wrote:
Hello Glade users,

I have just downloaded and installed glade on my Ubuntu8.04. When ever I
drop a component into a window, it occupies the entire window and I am
unable to resize it. Is it a bug, or is there any solution?

Window has only one child which occupies all of the window's space. When
you need multiple components you have to put some container into the
window first (usually box or table) and arrange all other items in there
adjusting packing properties to indicate how it supposed to behave when
you resize the window.