[Glade-users] Set group for radio toolbutton

Hello.
My problem is that I can't set a group to the radio toolbutton. Here is how I do it. I add the few buttons to
the toolbar, set their type to radio, and then try to set the group. I press "..." button near the "group"
entry, and select the other radio toolbutton which I want to group my toolbutton with. I press OK and nothing
happens. "Group" entry remains empty. What do I do wrong?
Thanks.