[Glade-users] Description, on how glade could be used with gnu-smalltalk

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Joachim Jaeckel <joachim.jaeckel at gmx.net> wrote:
Tristan Van Berkom schrieb:
[...]
Oha... I've never worked with git 'till now... even for the bleeding edge of
gst, I use the cvs-interface...
(but if you would provide me the data for a read-only access, maybe... who
knows...)

You can get the website checkout like this:
   git clone git://git.gnome.org/glade-web

Git should be generally alot easier to use than cvs
and definitely less error prone, heres some info
on accessing gnome modules with git:
    http://live.gnome.org/Git/Developers