[Glade-users] Description, on how glade could be used with gnu-smalltalk

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 5:37 PM, Joachim Jaeckel <joachim.jaeckel at gmx.net> wrote:
Hello,

I just want you to know, that I set up a description on
http://smalltalk.gnu.org/blog/joe/absolute-beginners-guide-part-vi-gnu-smalltalk-gtk-rad-gnu-smalltalk-gtk-and-glade
how one could use glade with gnu-smalltalk.

Nice work, thanks for sharing this.

One nitpick, your tutorial says you need GTK+ 2.16 to build Glade 3.6,
but we only depend on GTK+ 2.14, if there is a problem using 2.14,
please file a bug about it ;-)

It's realy a nice combination!

... I looked on your WEB-Site, but didn't found a kontakt-email address,
so I post it to this list (in the case you'd like to setup a link to it) ...

Thanks, yes I would like to post the link, along with a link to
a nice tutorial in pygtk also available on the pygtk.org site.

The problem is that the website needs a serious amount of work,
I really dont see when I'll be able to find time to tend to the site.

If you want to tinker around with the glade-web module in git,
feel free to carve out a tutorials section in the docs page
and send me a patch and I'll probably just push it through.