[Glade-users] dialog response signal missing

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Alexey
Kurochkin<alexey.kurochkin at pathfinderlwd.com> wrote:
[...]
It's easy to check. Start the glade, set the file format to Libglade,
add an empty dialog, fill the "response" signal, save, and then open the
glade file in a text editor. There's no signal saved by 3.6.1 in any
order (attached). The same sequence for GtkBuilder format produces
correct file (also attached). If you have different result with the
newer version then it is indeed fixed. Please let me know if it's not
the case.

Confirmed, loaded/saved in libglade/loaded again - and the
signal persists with Glade 3.6.7.

There was another bug about some data not being saved
for toplevels, I'm guessing 3.6.1 will save your libglade
signals everywhere except for GtkWindow classes.