[Glade-users] dialog response signal missing

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 10:16 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Alexey
Kurochkin<alexey.kurochkin at pathfinderlwd.com> wrote:
I've opened one of my old glade files with glade 3.6.1 yesterday and
saved it. It seems that "response" signal of dialog is not being saved
in old glade format. Saving in GtkBuilder format works though.

I know 3.6.1 is a bit dated by now, but I don't have a spare machine to
give the latest a try. Is it something that has been fixed already, or
it worth opening a bug report?

I think its a fixed bug.

I think that the response signal is indeed saved and loaded by
Glade in libglade format, but in the wrong order (possibly
after accelerators or atk properties or something), and
libglade needs them to be in a certain order.

impossible to tell for sure from here but I think thats the
bug your getting.

It's easy to check. Start the glade, set the file format to Libglade,
add an empty dialog, fill the "response" signal, save, and then open the
glade file in a text editor. There's no signal saved by 3.6.1 in any
order (attached). The same sequence for GtkBuilder format produces
correct file (also attached). If you have different result with the
newer version then it is indeed fixed. Please let me know if it's not
the case.