[Glade-users] Libglade

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Peyman<paskari007 at yahoo.ca> wrote:
No offense taken, but I'd like to point out that I did read the
documentation, and it is rather vague. It says:

Sets iter to the currently selected node if selection is set to
GTK_SELECTION_SINGLE or GTK_SELECTION_BROWSE. iter may be NULL if you
just want to test if selection has any selected nodes. model is filled
with the current model as a convenience. This function will not work
if you use selection is GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE.

It hadn't occured to me that "model is filled with the current model
as a convenience." meant it is not necessary

In all fairness the docs for the parameter @model should explain:
  "a return location for @selection's model, or %NULL",

if its missing the "or %NULL" then it could always be good to file a bug
against GTK+:documentation, its always good to improve the docs.