[Glade-users] Libglade

Thanks

I'm actually running into a lot of problems with GTK in C. I found it
much cleaner in python. Can you help me with

gboolean gtk_tree_selection_get_selected (GtkTreeSelection *selection,
GtkTreeModel **model, GtkTreeIter *iter);

what is **model? Why would I need a pointer, to a pointer, to my model?

Cheers

Peyman