[Glade-users] liststore with GObjects

On Thu, 2009-08-20 at 13:26 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
I ran your program in gdb.

The bug is in GTK+, specifically gtk_builder_value_from_string_type()
returns false without
setting an error, this causes gtkliststore.c:list_store_text() to
crash a few lines later.

It seems the current implementation of
gtk_builder_value_from_string_type() doesnt
know how to lookup objects by reference (only to build pixbufs), and
that the object
referencing is done in subclasses or implicitly when the type is reffered to by
a property (in gtkbuilder.c properties are handled with special care
and references
are resolved in the parse finish state).

Sigh, I suppose bugs should be filed... maybe it would be better to just
bring this up on gtk-devel-list...

Damn... Sounds like I have to implement custom list store. Again...