[Glade-users] Vertical Separator EXACTLY in the middle

Hi guys,

I would like to place the vertical separator exactly in the middle of a
table with 7 columns, to divide the interface in 2 places with the same
space. the problem is the columns are "dynamic", so I can't get it. If I set
homogenous for the table, it looks weird, for example, the vertical
separator will use more space than its need.

So the "left side" of the interface has1 more field, that mess up with the
alignment, what's the really workaround I did? Copied this field to the
right side and painted with the background color to be "transparent", yes
really bad, haha, but I didn't get it aligned another way.

any idea do undo this beautiful work around?

thanks,

Lucas.